July 5, 2017
Market Logic works with the world’s best consumer brands, including FrieslandCampina, one of the world’s largest dairy companies. FrieslandCampina produces and sells beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts in Europe, Asia and Africa. They have revenue of €11billion, offices in 33 countries and a payroll of 22,000 people.
Inside FrieslandCampina, the Consumer and Shopper Insights (CSI) organization brings together 30 researchers across the globe who are a vital part of their success.
Show & Tell ‘Sight Square’
Last month, CSI was invited to present to marketing leadership at the global FrieslandCampina Show & Tell event, to share their work, best practices, and how they can better support the marketing teams.
You can imagine how proud we were to learn that CSI’s insights platform ‘Sight Square’ powered by Market Logic played a big role in the presentation and that our colleagues Sophie Frey and Mitchell Ramsden contributed.
A little background: Tanja Polzin-Sterckx, Global Consumer and Shopper Insight Director and CSI leader, has been working hard with Market Logic to rebrand and reposition the knowledge management tool we started building with FrieslandCampina back in 2013.
The result is a truly strategic insights platform that provides the baseline for daily CSI work.
Getting Closer to Consumers with ‘Sight Square’
The ‘Show & Tell’ event was the perfect time for Tanja to promote ‘Sight Square’ globally. She positioned it as one of the key strategic tools FrieslandCampina uses to get closer to their consumers and shoppers, and to understand the real people who use their products. According to Tanja, Sight Square enables the CSI team to:
- Access all the knowledge that FrieslandCampina has collected from their big consumer and shopper understanding studies, innovation and product research etc.
- Share learnings across all markets in Africa, Asia and Europe and foster a culture of learning from each other
- Answer more innovative business and research questions
- Build a common understanding of best practices for market research execution
- Make the most of invested market research resources to increase ROI on their budget
Register with FrieslandCampina